Sneak Preview: Mean And Nasty - 'My Prayers' from Beware The Munchies


It's been a while since I dropped a tape. What have I been up to? Gaining weight, doing research on the apocalypse, quitting cigarette smoking, writing a screen play, producing albums for my record label, obtaining a weed card, changing my eating habits and rediscovering myself. You don't realize that you have been traumatized until you start to come out of it...Anyway...

In March I recorded a couple songs for the GSC album "The Taste Of Revenge" after 6 months not recording...it felt good. I started writing again, and even making beats again (I know, Whoa!). This time, I really dug in and did the work and also collaborated with some of my buddies, and here we are; 6 months, and 60 songs later, with the first installment of "Truly" new music in 3 years.

On November 6th, I will release my new tape "Beware The Munchies". You can expect a lot of chills and thrills, I got moments that will make your heart stop. On the new tape I worked with a lot of cool people like Ale-Jhay (Los Angeles), Stone The Butcha & Booney Bambino (Cleveland, Ohio), Rock The Monstar (Houston, TX), Colebron James (New York), AK's Drama (Georgia), Ms. Masiya (Baton Rouge, LA) and others I will remember after this temporary weed induced memory lapse.

I guess I could break you off a few tracks leading up to the release in November...So, get ready, I have decided that I am no longer gonna play with you muhphuckas.

I'm gonna go ahead and leak a new song called "My Prayers". I happened to make the beat on this one also.
Just listen man...


No comments:

Post a Comment